- Article Type
- Published on
Business Model Generation
The webinar was hosted on Fri, October 28, 2022, 12:00PM – 2:00PMEDT and 6 people attended.
About this event
This workshop will walk you through creating a 1‑page business plan (canvas) using the internationally utilized business model canvas, developed by Strategyzer. The business model canvas is a great tool to help you understand a business model in a straightforward, structured way. Using this canvas will lead to insights about the customers you serve, what value propositions are offered through what channels, and how your company makes money.
- What are the key concepts of business modeling?
- What is business model canvas?
- What areas of a business do you feel the entrepreneur should take care of?
- Which specific niche customer segments are you serving in your business?
- What do you offer your customers which is valuable?
- What channel(s) do you use to deliver products or services to your customers?
- What type of relationship have you developed with your customers?
- How much revenue does your business generate?
- What are the key resources your business must access and activities your business must perform?
- Who are the key partners your business relies upon?
- Which costs will your business incur as overhead or as production increases?
Dr. Brian Hunter — Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Department of Business, LaGrange College
Dr. Brian Hunter serves as a Global Visiting Faculty member in Mexico’s Tecnologico de Monterrey (ITESM), where he began working as a Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship after completing a Ph.D. in Behavioral Finance and Developmental Economics from the Consumer Science Department at Purdue University. These appointments at Purdue University, Mexico’s ITESM University, and LaGrange College have allowed him to teach courses in multiple content areas including Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Economics, Marketing, Entrepreneurial Finance, Corporate Finance, International Business, and Personal Finance.
Teaching an eclectic mix of subjects and working closely with hundreds of students from all academic backgrounds has given him a broad knowledge to draw from to educate and train USPAACC Southeast’s clients on business plans, market feasibility, financial viability, operations management, and legal structures.”