Irvine, CA Asian Business Association of Orange County (ABAOC)
The Asian Business Association of Orange County (ABAOC) was founded in 1992, as a non-profit business under IRS501© (6), to meet the needs of the growing Asian businesses in Orange County. Its vision was to build an organization that would provide all Asian Americans the opportunity to gain access to economic advancement through networking, education, and community representation.
- Provide access to capital with the PPP, EIDL, CA Relief Grant programs through our webinars and virtual workshops, social media, email, SMS, and website campaigns.
- Disaster preparedness and recovery counseling
- Loan qualification and application process of grants, PPP, EIDL, etc. counseling
- Loan Forgiveness Process counseling
- Credit Counseling and Financial Literacy counseling
- Business and Technical Assistance in areas of operation, marketing, sales, and management
- Contracting and Procurement: We will continue our outreach through our largest Business Matchmaking event – BIZMATCH
- Offering training workshops like SBDD (Small Business Development Day) and BIZCON (Business Convention) to our small communities to help them build their management, financial, and technological capacity.
- Focus on Business Growth of all Small, Minority, and Diverse businesses
Connect with us!
Fill out the form below to get the support and assistance you need!