San Francisco, CA Northeast Community Federal Credit Union (NECFCU)
Northeast Community Federal Credit Union is a non-profit, member-owned federally insured community development credit union serving the Chinatown, Tenderloin and SOMA neighborhoods in San Francisco.
- Loan and grant applications
- Loan forgiveness and counseling services about credit building and financial literacy
- Community outreach and matchmaking
- Advocacy and training on SFO City programs such as the ADA Certified Access Specialist Assessment Program
- The Accessible Business Entrance Program
- First Time Homebuyer Webinar
- Business technology training
Connect with us!
Fill out the form below to get the support and assistance you need!